Just like the name, multipliers are special features in a slot game. This feature has a fixed way by which they can help to increase players’ winning. Multipliers are very common with slot games, but not all games have multipliers. These multipliers work in various ways in a game.
Some might multiply the winnings by 10 or by 1000, depending on its already predetermined figure. In some slot games, you can come across a multiplier while playing the game normally. While in others it might surface during some bonus rounds or when having a free spin. As these multipliers are different, they might possess straightforward rules or extra rules might be attached to them before they can be triggered in a game.
As we have a different game so also these multipliers work differently. It is important that a gamer must understand the type of game he is playing and how the multipliers in it also function. In some of the games at Slots Baby, the multipliers will add to the lifespan or how long a player will continue playing, while some just outrightly add to the player’s winnings.
Information about how the multipliers work can be found in the paytable of the selected game.
Here we will be getting to understand why game developers add multipliers to slot games as well as the significance it has for the players.
· Mega wins- as a result of multipliers increasing or multiplying gamers winnings, the chances of a mega win increase. The primary game of all gamers when they stake at a game is to make more money than has been stake. Multipliers can help them fulfill their aim.
· Increased patronage- gaming sites and game developers add multipliers to their games as it helps to increase player patronage on games that have this special feature. The existence of multipliers in slot games will help increase player patronage on a particular game or gaming site.
· Extended gaming experience- some multipliers as earlier discussed do not add to winnings but help to extend the period of play of a particular gaming session. In games that are so engaging that the players do not want the gaming session to end, multipliers that increase game time are like gold when encountered.
Multipliers are common in slot machines but they are less common in recent online slots as it has different Payline and wild options.
· Base game multipliers- some multipliers exist while playing base games. Here they oftentimes just multiply the Payline winning amount.
· Free spin and bonus game multiplier- different slots have multipliers that can be encountered while playing bonus games or free spins. In some cases, the more spins you select the lower the multiplier will be.
· Wild multipliers- in some games if you have four matching symbols and a wild, in a situation where the wild is a multiplier the winning will be multiplied severally.
Join the discussion on this topic with One World Group by visiting our contact page